Online Returns Policy
U.S. Domestic - Please, before processing any returns, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for step-by-step instructions on how to return.
International - We do not currently accept international returns. For more informations, please contact us at email@example.com
NOT ALL PRODUCTS ARE RETURNABLE. Please contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
BewLady reserves the right to issue refunds on a case by case basis, in accordance with our refund return policy
- Items must be sent back within 15 days of the delivery date. Any orders purchased online through bewlady.com between March 28, 2020 and April 30, 2020 will have 30 days to be returned.
- In the case that a damaged product or the wrong product was shipped, we will ask for photos as proof to verify the order. You must contact us with a picture of the damaged product, the order number and name, and we will process it from there. BewLady is responsible for paying the return shipping charges and for replacing or refunding the product.
- In the case that a product is not as advertised (e.g. products have very different specifications as compared to the product catalogue), then we are responsible for paying the return shipping charges and for replacing or refunding the product. Please note that some items may be slightly different from the photo catalogue due the camera used and lighting condition on the product photography - these would not qualify under BewLady's refund policy.
- In the case that the customer simply changed their mind, they can ship the product back within 15 days of receiving the product and they will be refunded. The customer is responsible for paying the return shipping charges. Please note that this statement is true only if the product qualifies for a refund & return.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, and have original tags attached. Shoes must be unworn, show no signs of wear, and returned in their original packaging.
- In the case that a package is delivered (based on tracking) but the recipient claims that they did not receive it, they will have 30 days to report it is missing and it will be Bewlady’s responsibility to honor a refund.
- Items must be free of stains, makeup, deodorant, or wear.
Bodysuits, swimwear, undergarments, beauty products, cosmetics, and accessories are non-returnable.
- All returns must include an order packing slip that clearly indicates which items are being returned. If this is not filled out correctly, your return may experience issues in processing.
- When sending back items from multiple orders, contact us with the order number to verify the products.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt of proof of purchase.
- We are not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in-transit. Please keep your proof of postage and/or return tracking number when shipping back your returns.
Returns are processed within 7-10 business days after your item(s) are delivered to us.
- Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within 7 days of delivery.
Returned-to-Sender & Refused Packages
- This can happen if (1) an address is invalid or missing information, (2) the carrier is unable to deliver your package, or (3) the order is refused by the customer at time of delivery.
- We are unable to make changes to orders once they have been placed in processing. To ensure that your package is properly delivered, make sure that your address is entered correctly and includes all relevant information. The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable) are critical to ensuring delivery.
- We do not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect at the time of purchase.
Reserved Rights Regarding Returns
We reserve the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of "wardrobing;"
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Should you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, contact us at email@example.com. Once we receive your request, we will be in contact with you to address and resolve the issue.
Helpful Hint: BewLady is not responsible for returns until we receive the package. Keep your proof of postage and ship your return along with a tracking number as we are not liable for return packages that are lost or stolen in-transit.
Still Need Help? Contact Us Here!